Sunday, October 2, 2011

Awesome Andy Panda Statue

For all you Walter Lantz lovers, here is a nifty find--an Andy Panda statue.

This Electric Tiki Andy Panda statue was limited to 200 numbered pieces, according to my research. The base features Andy Panda’s nemesis from the Walter Lantz cartoon The Wacky Weed.

This miniature statue stands approximately 6-1/2″ tall. Furthermore, it is designed by Tracy Mark Lee and sculpted by Ruben Procopio. It was produced by Sideshow Collectibles a few years ago but some editions can still be found on eBay and online stores.

I plan to locate one for myself and was sure you other Lantz collectors would like to pick this piece up, as well!

1 comment:

  1. mhalloween-gadgets I bought little toys from here and I'm trying to make DIYs by myself . Do you wanna give some suggestion ??

    ReplyDelete